VP of Engineering
Our client is a creative and experimental think tank that guides and nurtures decentralized ecosystems in the DeFi space. Founded in 2018, the company was born out of a simple desire to make finance accessible and trust optional. Recognizing the financial challenges that currently exist, we innovate on robust alternatives to put power back where it rightly belongs, in the hands of the people.
What you'll do
- Develop front end website architecture and blockchain applications.
- Lead the team through management and mentorship.
- Contribute to recruitment activities.
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements to inefficiency.
- Develop the team to ensure quality end products.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- some Rust
- Pipelines on CircleCI
- React, React Saga
- Material UI
- Truffle / Hardhat
What We Offer
- A dynamic and open culture with fortnightly retrospective sessions and quarterly check-ins.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact in the real world.
- Competitive pay on par with top companies
- Best-in-class bonuses and employee benefits
- Yearly appraisals with regular salary revisions
- Exciting work with opportunities for exploration and innovation
- A well-stocked pantry filled with healthy snacks and an exciting selection of craft beers.
- A pet-friendly workspace.