My client is one of the best information technology service company. They help their clients to Optimize monotonous workflows to boost productivity. Their broad solutions ensure that their client’s IT investment is a improve their company's business. They are partnered with biggest financial service companies in Asia and other small-to-medium enterprise. Due to business needs, they are expanding the team and looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join.
- Responsible for providing support/training for their client’s IT Infrastructure.
- Point of contact for level 2-3 problem and incident report.
- Provides remote technical support and administration on network, desktop/server hardware and software, and application systems
- Provide customer-users software applications and computer hardware support and troubleshooting in a professional manner.
- Perform ad-hoc or VIP tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Engineering or other related discipline
- At least minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Level 2-3 Technical Support.
- Good experience with network concepts: TCP/IP, DHCP, Routing etc.
- Have the capacity to configure cisco environment.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.