This role is part of the Indonesian CEO office and reports to the Country CEO.
The CEO Office supports the Senior Management Team, enabling the Country CEO to work effectively with the various Functional, Technology and Commercial Business Units in executing the business strategy and achieving growth aspirations across the indonesian market.
We are looking for a self-starter, with strong business and project management skills who is looking for the opportunity to be part of a team shaping the tech industry in Asia and creating societal impact through creating jobs and empowering entrepreneurs.
With a “ringside view” to how strategic decisions are debated and made in a fast moving, high growth tech company, the candidate is expected to be a resourceful and proactive team member with the ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment in order to lead, manage and support special projects across the
• Assigned to strategic projects or initiatives as they arise across the organization
• Lead, manage and coordinate these projects with multiple stakeholders including senior executives, peers, across multiple functions and ensure project(s) are progressing in a timely manner with any necessary support required for action items from origination to execution;
• Anticipate needs and working together with respective teams to identify opportunities to create as well as optimize processes and systems; and
• Reviewing Internal and External Communications
• Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
• Short and long-term strategic planning support to the business’s executives that are meant to develop and capitalize business opportunities
• Support annual strategic planning and budgeting for the organization
• Manage and review key performance indicators
• Support CEO in managing the overall team and monitor information flow.
• Move into a business unit or line function with team management as and when opportunities arrive
• Bachelors / Master Degree, preferably in Strategy, Business, Operations
• Preferably with experience or exposure to:
- Industry: Digital – platforms, e-commerce, management consulting,
- Functional: Business Performance Management, Strategy, Planning
• Ability to work independently and be adaptable in a dynamic fast-paced
• Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Results and detail oriented to generate insights with a strong emphasis on