My client is the industry leading systematic platform, that provides quantitative strategies, tactical trading etc. For three decades and having offices across America, Europe, and Asia, they’ve successfully took advantage of market inefficiencies and opportunities, as they successfully integrate the company's vision and local expertise across all strategies. Due to business needs, they are expanding the team and looking for a Software Engineer to join.
- Responsible for participating in the development of world-class trading, crossing, and market data platforms.
- You will be a part of an Agile working model, enhancing and expanding platform capabilities continuously.
- Providing Level 3 support.
- You will help portfolio managers get started on the platform and get used to it.
- Responsible for problem-solving and code optimization in order to continuously enhance a system's performance, functionality, and stability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Engineering or other related discipline
- At least minimum of 4+ years’ experience in C++ development.
- Good knowledge of market data systems, crossing engines, and electronic trading systems.
- Experience with Linux servers and AWS
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.