Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will manage a small team to drive media relations for the firm. You will be responsible for the development and execution of an integrated communications and content marketing strategy that includes cultivating relationships within finance and business media, stakeholder management, external communications, profile-raising activities and crisis management.
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 12-15 years' experience in communications or journalism from within financial services; agency experience will also be considered
- Experience in social media and content marketing
- Good understanding of banking and economics
- Data-driven mindset and comfortable with dashboards and data analytics to draw insights
- Creative thinker with a passion for innovation
- Strong verbal and written communications in English and Chinese.