My client is an online B2B marketplace connecting retailers in APAC with exciting emerging brands from around the world. They provide retailers and brands access to new market opportunities as well as seamless online and offline infrastructure for these entrepreneurs to thrive in the modern world. They are a group of passionate and experienced entrepreneurs, supported by global tier-1 investors and industry-leading advisors with offices in most major markets in APAC. They are currently expanding the team in Hong Kong and hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer.
- Responsible for UI / UX design for Mobile App, Website and our digital product
- Communicate with business users to analyse and clarify user requirements, and offer solutions to UI/UX problems
- Create prototypes, UX flows and wireframes to visualize the design
- Analyze, develop and maintain use cases, UX flow, screen mockups, and other necessary to support and clearly communicate business needs and processes.
- Produce establish sketches, flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, decks and engaging design solutions
- Keep abreast of usability trends in the market and share insights and creative applications.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Conduct layout adjustments based on users and team feedback; Initiative to identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems
- Paying close attention to detail and grasp project needs
- Diploma holder or above in Web / Multimedia Design, Animation or related subject
- 3+ years or above of hands on experience in UI/ UX design web or mobile
- Familiarity with UX design principles and methodologies, such as user journey, user flow, screen flow design, etc
- Proven track record in designing user-centred and interactive interface
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS, website & App development will be an advantage
- Proficiency in design, prototype and delivery tools: Sketch, Flinto, Principle, Overflow, InVision, Adobe Creative, Zeplin
- Good interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills