Job responsibilities :
• Work on a cross functional team to develop and enhance client's core products or platforms
• Design and build features in backend microservices
• Write high quality maintainable and testable code
• Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to delight our customers
• Work along with developers to drive code quality, knowledge sharing, and development
• Have the opportunity to participate in the researching and developing cutting-edge technologies in the industry, participate in the open source communities, work with global experts, and build client's influence in the industry.
Job requirements :
•Bachelor’s degree or above as Computer science, software engineering, communication, electronics and other related majors. Rich practical experience in C/C++, familiar with script languages such as Python, and have good programming habits.
•Be familiar with the data structure and design mode.
• 4+ years hand-on experience in Backend development (Preferably in Java / PHP / Node.js / GoLang) with University graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
• Sound Knowledge of middleware’s such as Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka/RabbitMQ, etc
• Care about code quality, not just your own code but the whole project.
• Experienced in code refactoring
• Can-do attitude, not afraid of critical/difficult issues.
• Enthusiastic about backend, API microservice technologies
• Positive energy, ability to work independently, good communication, willing to help team members
• Experience with Redis, MySQL or other SQL solutions
• Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
• Good communication of written and spoken English