Our client is a leading international event tech solution provider, they develop and provide SaaS products to help their clients reach new level of success. They’ve been in the industry for 10 years, providing ETS solution to their largest and biggest partner companies in UK, Canada, Hong Kong, etc. They are expanding their HK team; they are looking for a Senior Python Engineer.
- Responsible in planning, building and designing web applications across a different range of stages.
- Make unit tests and joining tests utilizing manual and automated approaches.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Design Group, QA and other developers team.
- Provide third line support to customers and operation to resolve technical and production issues.
- In charge of developing software iteratively and deliver working code in each in every cycle.
- Work with Product and Design team to formulate the best user experience and application flow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Python and System integration.
- Has good experience using Django.
- Knowledge in virtualization, and container technologies.
- Great understanding of software development lifecycle processed and practices.
- Self-motivated, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English