My client is a leading securities provider with well-established offices across multiple countries in Asia. They are known for comprehensive financial products and services for both retail and financial institutions. In recent years, my client found strong success in the wealth management business with a solid track record in its online trading platform. Due to business needs, my client is currently looking for a Delivery Manager / Project Manager to join the team.
- Manage and coach project management professionals, developing and heavily involved at delivering digital transformation projects with good quality
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive the business by formulating strategic planning process, rolling out service delivery excellence and setting ambitious & achievable goal for the entire business
- Work closely with business stakeholders to collate and prioritize business requirements. Formulating conclusions, recommendations and developing options.
- Act as the interface between business users and IT delivery teams to ensure technology for system launch
- Able to identify, lead and control the project related risk management process, and proactively to resolve conflicts
- Degree holder in Business, Information System, Information Technology or other related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in technology related experience in which at least 3 years of experience as project/program manager in a leading financial services institution or consulting company
- Experience in wealth management system implementation
- Experience in digital transformation and agile delivery
- Knowledge in Design Thinking and PMP certified is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with business and senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill