Our client is a well-established One-Stop Financial and Security provider. They are one of the first licensed security firms with PRC background in Hong Kong. They are also one of the State-Owned Joint Stock Commercial Banks. They help their clients integrate financial and security solutions such as; corporate underwriting and finance solutions, Asset advisory and management, Executing trades on behalf of their clients in bonds, future, stocks, etc. They have been providing related services since 1998. They are now looking for a Senior Network Architect as their new member of the team.
- Responsible for daily operation on security and network.
- Responsible for handling incident support troubleshooting and coordination with service carriers and partners.
- In charge in supporting user side scheduled and ad hoc request.
- Help the team for operation’s improvement, like suggesting and implementing solution on daily internal and user operations.
- Work closely with Helpdesk Team and application team to prepare service and application roll-out.
- Part of the IT Infrastructure team that handles HK and CN offices for the maintenance of their connectivity and doing some network and security equipment configuration and installation.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT infrastructure.
- Solid experience in Cisco Routers, firewalls and switch.
- Experience in maintaining and building data center for Financial Services with Cloud services.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in VLANs, routing, switching VPN etc.
- Has CCNA, CCNP or equivalent certification is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin is a must.