This person will play an essential role in creating change for the Agency's clients. You will drive the client’s business as a brand/business steward. You will ensure delivering the maximum impact in leading and managing accounts for the agency. You are curious, creative, brave, inclusive, and collaborative. Yo are passionate about driving results. You are relevance-obsessed and flawless in your execution. In a nutshell, you’re a progressive business driver.
- Lead the corporate PR/communications initiatives, managing a combination of clients within the Agency's wide portfolio
- Demonstrate mastery of details and coordination by managing program planning – research budgets, manage timelines, participate in brainstorms, manage vendor relationships, and track budgets
- Establish a strong rapport with top-tier business and media members, and be able to identify and familiarize with key trade editors and correspondents
- Develop media strategies, and be involved in the development of various materials such as pitch letters, key messages, press releases, Q&A, etc.
- Learn broadly about the client’s business, outside of communications and day-to-day needs
- Work with content and design teams to craft best-in-class content and media materials
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members while fostering a cohesive team spirit
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within PR/communications; client servicing/media relations experience in a 4A agency is a plus
- Demonstrates a solid understanding across all traditional, social, and digital channels and platforms
- Strong local (HK) and regional media relations
- Driven, smart, and a go-getter with a passion for the communication industry
- Proven account management skills including planning and budgeting
- Bilingual - Strong written, spoken and comprehension of English, and Cantonese and the ability to read and write Traditional Chinese is an advantage
- Meticulous and detail-oriented, yet able to work fast
- Collaborative work style