My client is one of the leading technology and digital asset company in Asia. They are listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange and been in the industry since 2003. They provide SaaS Solution, Automated trading platform and brokerage services in China, Singapore, Hong Kong and some part of Asia, now they are currently expanding their HK office and looking for a Senior IT Manager.
- Responsible for managing a group of IT engineers in supporting everyday tasks of different IT administrations and corporate frameworks.
- Drive general enhancements across IT administrations to accomplish excellent IT operations.
- Help define things to be enhanced in IT operation to improve the customer’s experience.
- Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to implement IT policies and standards.
- Responsible for keeping the IT budget, and IT inventory of equipment and vendors.
- Keep good relationships with the executive and general staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Engineering or another related discipline
- At least a minimum of 8+ years experience in similar role
- Good understanding with Operating System, New technologies, IT desk services and corporate system.
- Have good experience in handling IT frameworks projects with, internal groups and external partners or vendors
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.