Our client is a Leading software tech service company, they help its clients across the Asia Pacific, by providing cyber security, solution, and service in consulting digital technology, and more since 1981. The scope of their services includes ICT Professional Services, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Technology, Business Application Services, etc. Since they are expanding their HK team, they are looking for a Senior FullStack Developer.
- Responsible for translating all the business and operational requirements into technical specifications.
- In-depth participation in discussions, and constructive suggestions to developing of increasing IT systems to cope with the airport expansion road map for the third runway
- In charge of solving technical issues encountered in the product development process and need to make sure of the service availability.
- Work together with other teams to create and improve the platform.
- Participate in system integration and need to provide technical solutions for multiple business applications to achieve the goals of the business.
- Responsible for communication with the users and stakeholders, for system improvements and features updates.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, or IT-related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of FullStack Developer experience.
- Experience and expertise in Linux/Windows administration, basic scripting skills to support the system operation.
- Great exposure to user acceptance tests, documentation, and user management.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work outside office hours support is required in case of scheduled maintenance and emergency.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.