Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Germany, Ukraine, and India, Affinidi empowers Data Owners like you and me to control and selectively share our verifiable credentials through decentralized technologies. Affinidi, along with Trustana and GoodWorker , are separate ventures under the LemmaTree Group, founded and funded by Temasek, a global investment firm.
Affinidi partners with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe . We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate .
As an employer, we’re more than just a workplace . We believe in the strength of our diversity of thought and experiences. We love the journey as much as the destination, and we love belonging to a team that prides itself on mutual respect.
If you're passionate about decentralised technologies, we’d love to speak with you.
The Essence of this Role
We are looking for a brilliant Business Development Manager who can develop strategic partnership with clients and be a supportive team player to a fast-moving, dynamic team across all departments, working closely with our Travel/Health/Sustainability team.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with the following attributes:
- Action-oriented - You enjoy working hard and is always full of energy when faced with challenges, seizing opportunities more than others.
- Business Acumen - Y ou are in the know on current business practices/trends and have a good awareness of how strategies work in the marketplace.
- Problem Solving - You can easily identify and solve complex problems in a methodological manner.
- Presenting to others - You are effective in a variety of presentation settings, with different groups of audience and about different topics, even controversial ones. You can change presentation tactics midstream when something isn't working.
- Stakeholder Management - You are able to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders, including your colleagues and clients.
What You’ll Do
You’ll become knowledgeable about our technology, products and be involved in acquiring and building partnerships, closing deals, communicating the vision of Affinidi as it changes and evolves.
- Undertake market research to have a view on emerging trends shaping Travel/Health/Sustainability industries and develop go-to-market (GTM) strategy for individual markets
- Find and create new partnerships and grow existing accounts to accelerate overall growth of revenue
- Drive the end-to-end process of new partner engagement and onboarding, working closely with Legal, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams
- Engage in cross-functional discussions for deployment of Travel/Health/Sustainability solutions for ecosystem partners;
You should apply if you:
- Have significant experience in developing new strategic partnerships
- Are passionate about working in a start-up environment and love to problem solve and come up with creative ideas to solve customer challenges.
- Possess a growth mindset with a strong bias for action and are able to proactively execute tasks and have a structured working style.
- Have strong customer empathy, particularly a good understanding of negotiation, partnerships and strive for “win-win” projects.
Bonus points if you:
- Have exposure in a high-growth technology company or understanding the Travel/Health/Sustainability industries