Senior Analyst, Information Technology (Platform)
- You will be part of the Platform Engineering team and will be the subject matter expert on automation and innovation providing direction and enforcement on technical excellence.
- You will work closely with the Platform Manager, and cross-functional teams to drive innovation and deliver efficiency.
- Design and implement automation frameworks for all aspects of the application lifecycle, including build, test, and deployment
- Perform operations tasks such as monitoring application performance and ensuring it is compliant with the team's standards
- Monitor application performance to ensure that the platform can handle existing and future demand
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities
- Review cross-functional team's codes, processes, and applications to ensure they meet quality, security, and performance standards
- Working closely with other engineering teams to design new features or improve existing ones
- Conduct prototyping/POC that benefits the team and organization
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in full stack development, architectural design, and cloud technologies
- Proficient working knowledge of backend development e.g. C#, NodeJS, Java, Kotlin, Swift, etc
- Proficient working knowledge of frontend development e.g. Angular, VueJS, React, etc
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Application development and CI/CD
- Experienced with writing automated tests in e.g. JEST, XUnit, CodeceptJS, XCode, Mockito, etc
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns e.g. MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Experienced in debugging and optimizing application
- Experienced in system observability such as cloud watch, Dynatrace, etc
- Experienced with Git or any source code version control system
- Experienced with Gitlab or any other DevOps platform.
❮ View more jobs