Only candidates who do not require visa sponsorship will be considered
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will come with a background in advertising / brand / social media agency or strategic planning, you are eager to put experience to use with projects of greater complexity. Passionate about the communications industry, you yearn for a place where thinking and creative collide. If this describes you, this is a great role for you to grow and learn.
Reporting to the Account Director, you will:
- Understand, empathise and grow existing accounts closely with clients
- Proactively provide prompt communications advice to clients
- Plan and conduct research for audience and other key insights
- Develop strategies and ideas for integrated campaigns (brand, advertising, PR, content, social, digital)
- Take strong briefs from clients through deep understanding
- Write inspiring briefs and inspire creative marketing solutions
- Project manage on work quality, timeline and cost
- Pitch ideas and strategies to media partners, publishers, influencers, building strong partnerships
- Write exciting proposals and deliver convincing presentations
- Develop winning pitches through great insights, time management and ability to rally team resource
- Keep abreast and teach others on latest trends and thoughts, best practices
- Perform other duties (marketing) as tasked
You prefer to share thoughts via storytelling, through emotive imagery and choice words.
A curious person by nature, you dig deep to uncover truths and stories. You are
accustomed to the fast speed of an agency environment and feel comfortable grasping
ever evolving industry trends, especially in technology, social strategies. While focused
on results, you ensure everyone works well when on your project.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology or of related discipline
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in advertising / brand / social media / integrated agency
- Proficient project management, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Write, speak and express yourself like a pro
- Excellent proficiency in English (Speaking/Writing). Bilingual is a plus.
- Highly motivated with strong desire to learn, and grow
- Enjoy boutique agency work environment where it may be small but energetic
- Awesome personality, creative and definitely a team-player