The Sales lead for Singapore is part of the Client Services team and will work with the regional team.
- Set challenging business goals and high-performance standards for the team.
- Develop and manage key global/regional client and partner relationships.
- Collaborates across teams to ensure strategies are aligned and initiatives are complimentary to the overall strategic direction.
- Work with Client Servicing/Account Teams to develop and manage the pipeline as well as shape and execute key account plans for the market/region.
- Drives accountability for ongoing excellence and growth – identifies gaps between current reality and expected business results.
- Ongoing reporting of regional and local performance metrics. Track and share learnings from wins and losses.
- Ensure the sales process, methodology, and tools are imbedded in every sales team.
- Work with teams to keep abreast of key industry trends, helping the business anticipate changes in demand from current and prospective clients.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the industry/ role requirements
- Strong accountability and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion, initiative, and self-motivation - ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Ability to think laterally – be flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proactive team player, responsive, in-tune and good with change.
The idea of learning how to grow a company by solving problems excites you. Change will be frequent. An individual’s willingness to embrace that change whilst possessing the ability to adapt to change is crucial. This is not a highly structured environment, so self-determination and self-confidence is critical. The right individual in this unique role will thrive and develop.