Our client is an international investment manager with a strong Asia presence. They are currently looking for investment proposal talent, covering RFPs and DDQs on both public and private markets to join the APAC team.
- Complete high quality materials which properly and accurately reflect the firm’s capabilities in accordance with the requirements of the particular client, prospect or consultant. This entails review and verification of the specific requirements, completion of proposal responses according to those requirements and coordination of final proposal review, approval and submission.
- Coordinate all aspects of the document production process to assure the overall quality meets firm standards
- Coordinate and complete Request for Proposals and Due Diligence Questionnaires from institutional and retail clients, including consultants.
- Answer, edit, and complete sales proposals, consultant databases and ad hoc questionnaires with accuracy and by deadline
- Assume primary responsibility for RFP review to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Responsible for final formatting, technical editing and tracking details of the assessment and results
- Bachelor’s degree of Business / Communication / related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in proposal writing / investment writing / editing within financial service , RPF experience is a big plus
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, with excellent communication skill - both verbal and technical writing.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated individual