Our client is a full service digital consultancy. Due to business growth, they are now hiring a Resource Manager to manage their clients in Hong Kong.
- Lead resourcing work, workflow and strategies.
- Work with projects managers and delivery leads for project resource to ensure resource planning is accurate and up-to-date.
- Assigning accessible staff to ventures based on their abilities and experience.
- Be mindful of upcoming venture needs, recognizing skill gaps and arranging recruitment drives to guarantee project deliverables are met.
- Giving project supervisors with progressing resource management and related support
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- At least 4+ years working in resource planning or project management function, preferably within a digital or IT consultancy or agency.
- Open to candidates from experience in handling volume contract recruiting or Scope of Work project management that have focused on allocating resources to certain projects (to the hour), monitoring employee utilisation and financial reporting
- Fluent in both English and excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. Cantonese would be beneficial.
- An understanding of business operations within a consulting environment
- Sponsorship is available for overseas talent looking to move to Hong Kong