Our client is a global financial institution that has a newly-created Regional Digital Marketing Senior Manager position.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for developing regional strategy to drive digital acquisition and engagement across multiple countries in the region.
- At least 15 years’ experience in digital marketing, managing digital channel (touchpoints) to drive customer acquisition, engagement, usage and sales.
- Experience in Financial or Insurance industries is required.
- Regional experience working with multiple markets.
- Strong communicator and high business acumen, with entrepreneurial instincts.
- Passion to achieve business results through digital capabilities
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders like technology, operations and front office and has strong understanding of how to leverage teams to achieve results.
- Knowledgeable of Web analytics (like Adobe, Google 360) and marketing platforms are required.
- Experience in driving commercialisation of digital touchpoints through platform and performance marketing, with proven results.