Our client is a digital investment management solution leader in Asia, they design software that helps its clients across the Asia Pacific. They enable financial institutions to provide engaging wealth management journeys. The scope of their services includes Portfolio Management, Wealth Tech, Financial Services, etc. Their headquarter is in Hong Kong but their presence is felt in Singapore, Japan, India, and in Australia. Since they are expanding their HK team, they are looking for a Quantitative Solution Analyst.
- Able to understand clients' business needs and help a client to familiarize themselves with their cloud-based framework arrangement and implementation.
- Responsible for supporting functional workflow and software prototyping.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on all parts of the product development lifecycle.
- Address and raise the client's concerns and coordinate with the development team to formulate a good solution to their client’s issue.
- Information-driven research, supported by familiarity with the current academic examination.
- In charge of identifying and investigating user requirements, and working with the improvement of the framework.
- Quantitative academic background with applications in finance.
- At least 1-3 years experience in financial products and tools like a financial data analyst.
- Hands-on experience analyzing complex information and building measurable models.
- Good experience with Python, R, or PowerShell, or the willingness and ability to acquire
- Experiences in basic scripting or software development are highly preferred
- Fluency in English and ability to impart technical content to their clients.