My client is a blockchain-based finance technology company. They help users to trade liquid assets cost-effectively, much easier, and quicker. With the most sophisticated team built up in recent years, they are deploying new financial products, and trading systems on the Layer 2 Ethereum network, bringing the cutting-edge technology to the market. Due to business expansion, my client is currently looking for a QA Engineer to join the team.
- Plan and design by analyzing and evaluating product requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Provides accurate record results, test cases, and give feedback to another team that involves in the project.
- Identify programming bugs and defects and perform through regression test.
- Track bugs and brief engineers to follow up and change the bugs so that the project can be delivered in specified time.
- Act as point of contact who communicate with developer team, infrastructure team, stakeholders, external parties for testing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- At least minimum of 2+ years’ experience in QA/Software testing.
- Experience with De-Fi project is an advantage.
- Have the capacity to apply unit testing, interface testing, framework testing, performance testing etc.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.