Our client is a global, FTSE 250-listed company made up of a collection of progressive fintech brands in the world of online trading and investing. With many awards for their top-class platforms, forward-thinking products, and incredible employee experiences. They believe in financial freedom. And their purpose is to help ambitious people achieve it. Around 400,000 people use their groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking platforms to trade the financial products they know and love.
The project manager is a member of the Project Management and Traffic team, which forms part of the in-house agency.
You'll be responsible managing workflow on small/medium marketing projects ensuring execution and delivery of global marketing assets.
Development of and management of timelines and project plans ensuring these are realistic and in place to deliver by deadline.
You should be able to work autonomously, without any guidance from other project managers and you'll have to interpret business and general marketing information to deliver on role requirements.
- Develop project plans, timelines, status reports and workflow documents to support communication to internal delivery teams as well as stakeholders
- Utilise related PM tools to identify risks, issues and dependencies that may impact on delivery
- Build and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders and internal Agency teams
- Assist in compiling reports and analysis based on Workfront project data
- Compile project related retro's and facilitate and run feedback sessions
- Facilitate collaboration and communication across global marketing and translation teams
- Operate with agility, respond quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Chinese language proficiency - both spoken and written word
- Experience using project management systems is advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels and all-round communicator
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages are beneficial
- Motivated, goal orientated and detail focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types, and strong relationship builder
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well Qualifications
- 4+ experience in end to end coordination of projects across multiple geographies and teams
- Educated to a degree level