You are the unique blend of a Type A tasker when it comes to timeline and budget and an imaginative magician when it comes to creative solutions.
A strong critical thinker, you consider all perspectives before making a recommendation. Just as persuasive, you communicate milestones and decisions clearly and concisely, encouraging efficient team work.
You know the best creative work is done when everyone does their part, and you hold team members fast to their commitments.
Everyday presents new problems to be solved, hence you are often the duck ; calm and composed on surface but flashing solutions and options quick beneath the surface. You are great at deconflicting as you believe while we must focus on results, we must also bring out the best in a team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and delivery of specified jobs (esp. advertising, events, digital and video) and managing our roster of creatives, internal and external.
In this role, you will:
- Review all briefs and progressive briefs to ensure efficient communications
- Traffic all jobs across agency; optimising resources. Engage relevant freelancers when necessary
- Check point for all work going out of agency; ensure complete and accurate
- Drive clarifications / reviews and checkpoints for jobs and projects internally
- Refresh training for staff on key project management tools and systems
- Control internal published price list
- Advise on and guard agency work flow for all types of work
- Project management
i. Develop and manage project plans and timeline with Client services, Creative or even 3rd party freelancers or vendors
ii. Drive kick-offs and post project reviews
iii. Provide management with timely updates and progress of projects
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience (in trafficking / project management / creative services)
- Proven hands-on experience
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Awesome personality, creative and collaborative
- Can-do attitude with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong contacts with creative folks ; freelancers etc.
- Enjoy boutique agency work environment where it may be small but energetic