My client is a leading innovative enterprise with a new IoT platform developing for customers. My client is well-known for developing new software and products, bringing cutting edge technology and service to customers. During the new product development process, my client is looking for a Product Lead / Senior Product Manager to take lead, and prefer someone coming from a IoT background.
- Play a key role in shaping, developing, monitoring different IoT products and be accountable for delivering value through key business objectives and metrics
- You will be leading a full approach for the company’s IoT products roadmap including finding market strategy and lead a small agile team;
- Actively manage and engage stakeholders across the business, inspiring others and generating momentum behind the product vision
- Champion the voice of the customer and be able translate all customer needs into business requirement for the product delivery team
- Empower and inspire product and engineering teams in their mission to build amazing products
- Raise the bar through excellent Product Discovery and drive the best solutions to the hardest problems to solve
- Define product performance and success metrics in alignment with stakeholders and collaborate with data analytic teams to actively monitor the products
- Drive tangible results by facilitating cross-functional collaboration between teams and be the driving force that pulls people together to achieve the best outcomes for customers
- Evangelize the products, features, and vision across the entire organization, communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders of all levels
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends and share insights and learnings across the group.
- Bachelor degree in design, engineering, information system or related discipline
- 7+ years of Product or Project Management, preferably with Agile experience
- 2+ years team lead experience
- A passion for new technology and building delightful customer facing products and experiences
- Experience in platform related product management
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, having successfully delivered IoT, or similar platform projects.
- Having Scrum related certification (Scrum master/Scrum product owner) and knows SAFe framework would be an advantage
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills, able to drive analysis and results by using data
- High proficiency in verbal and written Chinese and Mandarin