My client is one of the leading business and technology integrators in the APAC region. They provide Network solutions and Professional Services for more than 20 years. They are recognized as “Partner-of-Choice” because they are trusted by most Telecommunication companies in Asia Pacific. Due to business expansion, my client is currently looking for a Network Engineer to join the team.
- Support and troubleshoot issues and the network.
- Responsible for the security and performance of the network through regular monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Take part in a variety of IT projects to set up the infrastructure of the network and provide support.
- Monitor the implementation of the network projects and identify, resolve, and escalate issues to internal and customer parties.
- Collaborate with various teams, users, suppliers, and vendors to complete assigned projects on time and efficiently manage day-to-day operations.
- Provide timely and precise reports as well as ad hoc projects.
- Higher diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering another related discipline line.
- At least a minimum of 2 years of experience in Network support.
- Good knowledge of network administration, system administration, and support for network infrastructure in a WAN/LAN environment.
- With expertise in LAN, WAN, switches, routers, and firewall technical support.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English is a must.