Middleware Developer (Information Systems)
- You will be part of the IT Middleware development team and will provide support to Scoot's middleware.
- You will work closely with stakeholders such as the E-Commerce team to deliver, enhance and maintain API services for applications.
- Work within a scrum team with product owners, developers, QA, and BAs to maintain, enhance and support Scoot’s middleware
- Involved in the whole process of the application life cycle: idealization, design, development, test, release, and support
- Develop or enhance API endpoints to satisfy the current and future needs of the business
- Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in C#.NET, C#.NETCore
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
❮ View more jobs