Middle Office Specialist – Digital Assets
Our Client global trading platform supports trading across multi-asset classes globally. They are at the forefront of algorithmic trading with highly technical employees from different variety of disciplines. Leveraging on technology to stock trading, they are able to bring meaningful impact and success to the business. They trade on nearly all electronic and open markets with a huge emphasis on a fair and open market. Now they are looking for a Middle office analyst that will join a team responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of their post-trade platform.
- Design and operate systems and processes that reconcile the firm’s trading systems with various brokers and counterparties
- Collaborate with multiple teams to research corporate actions and main commissions programs and track all costs incurred by trading
- Develop guidelines and document the process
- Working closely with other departments to implement and identify improvements in the company’s workflow
- Onboard the existing technology and platforms with new trading
- Reconciling daily cash and P&L breaks
- Consistently maintain and update commission structures across all the markets
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical discipline like Finance, Engineering
- Exceptional attention to detail and an interest in digital assets.
- Understanding of forks, POW vs POS, and other trading and digital assets-related features would be a huge plus, but not required
- Familiar with Python, SQL and relational databases