Our client is a regional venture backed Series A company that is closing in on their Series B round. They specialise in a niche retail segment and are the largest ecommerce player in this category with bricks and mortar stores and a specialist healthcare line. They are now looking for their first Marketing leader to drive their omnichannel strategy.
Reporting to the CEO you will drive the brand, marketing and communications strategy of this high growth organisation. You will be experienced in B2C campaigns and engagement and have proven experience in optimising marketing campaigns that deliver high impact returns to the business. Working closely with other leads across product, sales and operations, you will define a overarching marketing strategy that will directly contribute to growth and expansion across the region.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or similar
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Marketing
- Proven track record a B2C business and ecommerce experience would be advantageous
- Experienced in driving impactful offline and digital marketing campaigns
- Team management and leadership skills
- Confident, credible with first class communication skills