My client is an online B2B marketplace connecting retailers in APAC with exciting emerging brands from around the world. They provide retailers and brands access to new market opportunities as well as seamless online and offline infrastructure for these entrepreneurs to thrive in the modern world. They are a group of passionate and experienced entrepreneurs, supported by global tier-1 investors and industry-leading advisors with offices in most major markets in APAC. They are currently expanding the team in Hong Kong and hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer.
- Design and develop secure and scalable technical solutions, and help lead the technical development with the software engineering team.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in product development. Understand the backend development with the rest of the ecosystem.
- Take lead in project management, user requirements gathering, system design, programming, analysis and implementation.
- Identify areas of improvement, and evaluate new stack components that contribute to new ideas of improving the product.
- Ensuring effective back-end functionality of applications; manage and ensure the coding standards and system quality
- Work closely with the business and product team to deliver software and technologies to users
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, keeping record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Interested in designing scalable, reliable and secure software using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and technical environments.
- Passionate about building software, focusing on quality and using best practices
- Communicate well with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you are continually learning and solving new problems.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Software Engineers.