A Music Creator economy in the Web3.0 space, digital content ownership powered by NFT for Music and entertainment platform, our client is a group of serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in both the music and finance industries.
As the Lead Product Owner, you have deep technical expertise in consumer app development and strong passion to work with like-minded entrepreneurs to create the next generation of creator economy in the music arena. You will be accountable for owning the
product strategy to build a world class digital asset trading and operations platform. The role will oversee the product roadmap, including design, requirements and product evolution. You will work in collaboration with the operations, technology and delivery teams in forming high functioning, productive scrum teams who can deliver products on a regular basis.
· Own, devise and prioritise our platform product roadmap and associated backlogs across various client touchpoints.
· Facilitate, gather and write detailed requirements for our external and internal client needs.
· Lead and drive UX/UI design to deliver simple intuitive client experiences, with a focus on web and mobile experiences.
· Be the challenging voice of the client, constantly focused on the client needs and experiences.
· Enable and drive the process from strategic product thinking and ideation through to dev-ready stories and product delivery.
· Deploy strong data and analytical skills, using BI tools, to identify client experience needs and improvements, measure product impact and identify trends and opportunities to continuously improve product experience and quality.
· Desire and passion to be part of a highly focussed, ambitious team that deliver amazing digital products.
· 10 years’ experience as a Lead / Product Owner in a digitally progressive industry, with proven track record of product delivery.
· In-depth experience crafting and continuously improving digital products that delight clients.
· Pragmatic and balanced approach to quality product delivery and value-driven client centricity.
· Demonstrable experience of Lean Agile ways of working – SCRUM, Kanban, XP etc.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide, influence and lead the digital product strategy.
· Solid understanding of building mobile and web applications, software engineering, API integration and cloud technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Chinese as Bonus).
· Bonus: experience and/or a genuine interest in digital assets, cryptocurrency, blockchain and other distributed ledger-related technologies.