My client is an APAC fintech company with operations over 10 countries. My client developed a finance platform which allowed their business users to manage and access their assets at one’s fingertip. With the continuous growth in product and features, my client is looking for a Lead Product Designer to join the team in Hong Kong.
- Play a key role to craft a holistic customer experience on design from ideation to prototypes to validate
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver the information architecture, customer journey map and wireframe flow
- Work closely with UX researchers on the UX strategy in discovery phase projects and helping to define product requirements
- Conduct user interface reviews during engineering development phase to ensure built quality
- Lead the end-to-end process and provide mentorship for the design team on visual design, interaction design, and product thinking
- A strong approach towards design through experimentations and optimization to achieve desired outcome
- Regular review of usage data to analyse user behaviour and pain points;
- Be a strategic leader with a vision in how to implement experiences that represent the most customer-centric intersection between design, business, content, and technology.
- Bachelor Degree in product design or related fields
- At least 7-10 years of experience in UX, UI or Digital Product Design
- Design software experience and skills (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Abstract, Zeplin, Jira, and Protopie)
- Thorough experience and knowledge of design process with the ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision
- Experience or knowledge of design systems
- Strong communication skill in English and Chinese
- Tech product native company background is preferred