GRIT is a high growth recruitment technology company that is revolutionizing how companies hire across Asia, India and the Middle East. Utilising a blend of high quality consultancy, proprietary technology and AI and Machine Learning, GRIT offers companies highly effective solutions to source, curate, qualify and onboard talent more effectively and efficiently than traditional means alone.
As GRIT continues to expand its footprint across the regions they operate, they are now looking to hire a high calibre individual, based in India or Malaysia, to manage their lead generation efforts.
● Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, mail sequencing, direct mail, webinar and lead nurturing tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high quality leads
● Responsible for nurturing healthy relationships with the prospects with the intent of building lead generation value, promoting GRIT, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement
● Responsible to work with the sales managers to understand the conversion rates and to develop and execute a mutual action plan to generate leads in the given market segments
● Pursue revenue opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives & targets
● Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
● Partner with other functional teams in the organization to maximize the overall business development
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related. An MBA is a plus.
2) 3+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience in B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
3) Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
4) Metrics driven mindset with a strong analytical approach.
5) Passion and motivation to deliver in a fast paced, startup environment, with the desire to learn and be part of a highly experienced team