My client is a leading SaaS provider with regional presence. They provide their own unique solution to companies and organisations across the globe to help promote their products and service to customers. They are doing exceptionally great in the past 2 years, with a sound reputation on their cloud deployment and optimization. Due to business needs my client is looking for a Junior DevOps / Cloud Engineer to join the Hong Kong team.
- Develop and implement CI/CD pipelines to streamline the software development life cycle.
- Support scalable automation to manage and monitor cloud systems.
- Help launching new projects with SIT, UAT, and Production.
- Monitor the cloud, infrastructure and system services to ensure high availability and quality.
- Ensure system security and stability; participate in project problems troubleshooting
- Continuously research new technologies, techniques and open source frameworks that would contribute to DevOps and CI/CD operations.
- Provide professional IT ad-hoc support
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with 1 year of exposure in DevOps and CI/CD.
- Solid knowledge in GitLab, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud services.
- Good understanding in Docker and Kubernetes, Hyperledger Fabric setup, deployment and scaling is an advantage.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin.