My client is one of the leaders in the sustainability and business risk industry, they provide solutions to their clients to make them monitor and analyze their business risk and sustainability. They are providing analytic solution since 2004 and the scope of their services includes data analytics, program management and effectiveness, social responsibility, and sustainability etc. My client is continuously growing with new implementations of data-driven applications. They are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join the APAC team
- Lead the scrum teams using the Agile methodology and scrum practices, including the daily stand-up, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- Helping the Product Owners and development team to support release planning, keep healthy backlog and execution preparation
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments, and ensures consistency in standard processes, and policies for all projects.
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework, maintaining velocity and capacity of the team's roadmap of projects
- Serve as Agile Framework lead, Resolve conflicts and issues that occur; coach teams and stakeholders on agile/scrum across the company
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity. Generate continuous improvement and efficiency by consistent communication and coaching scrum values.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master (CSM/PSM).
- Experience of managing Scrum of Scrums.
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum, and with the ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques and with the ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Works with the Product Owner to ensure that the team's backlog is well groomed and actionable - defining acceptable states of issues.
- Prior experience of working with globally located teams.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment. Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction