My client is one of the leaders in providing the best corporate services that focus on customers and provide advanced technology in the market. They’ve been in the industry since 2011 and have been recognized as “Most Reliable Corporate Service of the Year” because they are trusted by their local and global clients. Through, through-train corporate services, they can assist customers at various development stages and jurisdictions. As the business is growing, my client is currently looking for an IT Manager to join the team.
- Assist in the management of the entire IT system setup and independently handle all IT support tasks for the company.
- Perform system setup, troubleshooting, monitoring, and administration of servers, networks, mobile, phone devices, internet and cloud service and system integration.
- Manage and evaluate the IT security infrastructure, including recommending and putting into action appropriate security measures to safeguard the database, network, and IT applications; take part in testing and monitoring the security of the system and data.
- Provide end-users with IT and technical support, focusing on user computing, PC software, version upgrades, mobile software, and user software.
- Responsible for application development, which includes user requirements gathering, managing databases, developing software, coding, testing, putting the application into operation, providing user support, and providing training.
- Determine which IT system or solution is most suitable for the business by evaluating various options.
- Higher diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering another related discipline line.
- At least a minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Technical, application advancement and client support working experience.
- Good understanding of network hardware, protocols, and operating systems including Fortinet, Linux, and Window Server.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Lean, Iterative, Prototyping, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and English is a must.