My client is a global Cyber Security provider with headquarters based in Switzerland. They are well known for their data protection services and delivering cybersecurity protection for their clients around the globe. They’ve been in the industry for almost two decades now and they are currently expanding their HK office and looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager. This position will be working closely with other teams and clients globally.
- Responsible for general IT framework management, implementation, configuration, operation to maintenance, and security & services from design.
- Assess organization outcomes; recognize and determine issues connected with network infrastructure, operating system, and hardware components.
- Provides an accurate plan for disaster recovery and backup procedures
- Provide streamlined resolutions for system optimization and upgrade.
- Provide IT Infrastructure support Network & Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Engineering or another related discipline
- At least a minimum of 3+ years experience in Infrastructure Management.
- Have good experience in handling IT frameworks projects with, internal groups and external partners or vendors
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.