Our client is a well-established and highly successful Greater China fund with over 300 employees around the region. They are hiring new members into their team at the mid-level to work on strategic investments within TMT and healthcare.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will assist in all phases of investing – origination, due diligence, evaluation, execution, monitoring, managing, and exiting of portfolio investments.
Other duties include:
• Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis used to support the underwriting of potential investment opportunities
• Participating in idea generation, research and analysis activities that create actionable investments
• Closely monitor the performance of existing investments in each of the portfolios, including financial analysis of the underlying portfolio companies and/or assets
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in investment banking or private equity; exposure to technology or healthcare / biotech investment will be advantageous
• Strong academic background in Finance, Economics or relevant degree from a top tier university
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple investment-related projects in a time critical, transaction-oriented environment
• Demonstrated experience developing / evaluating financial models, analyzing financial statements, understanding various valuation methodologies, and working in a transaction oriented environment
• Strong command of accounting and finance
• Fluent English and Mandarin language skills required
Candidates with 3-5 years experience can be considered for an Associate position within the firm.