With PR agency or strategic communications planning background, you are a PR strategist with killer instinct for creating and pitching stories. Now, you are eager to layer this with integrated communications experience. If this describes you, this is a great role for you to grow and learn.
Reporting to Director, Client Services, you will:
· Understand, empathise and grow existing accounts closely with clients
· Proactively provide prompt communications advice to clients
· Develop strategies and ideas for both integrated campaigns (brand, advertising, PR, content, social, digital) as well as PR-specific plans, strategies and campaigns
· Write inspiring briefs and inspire creative solutions
· Project manage on work quality, timeline and cost
· Pitch to media, publishers, influencers, building strong partnerships, leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts
· Pen press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
· Develop winning pitches through great insights, time management and ability to rally team resource
· Keep abreast and teach others on latest trends and thoughts, best practices
· Perform other duties (marketing) as tasked
You prefer to share thoughts via storytelling, through emotive imagery and choice words. A curious person by nature, you dig deep to uncover truths and stories. The stories, told through creative and insightful writing, influencing opinions. You are accustomed to the fast speed of an agency environment and loves the creative energy.
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology or of related discipline
· 4 years of relevant working experience in PR / integrated agency
· Proficient project management, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Write, speak and express yourself like a pro
· Excellent proficiency in English (Speaking/Writing). Bilingual is a plus.
· Experienced in using PR media database e.g. Telum and media, social, influencer management tools e.g. iSentia, Mentions / Buzzsumo, Klear
· A genuine performer who is comfortable speaking/liaising with clients of all levels.
· Highly motivated with strong desire to learn, acquire knowledge
· Enjoy boutique agency work environment where it may be small but energetic
· Awesome personality, creative and collaborative
· Great sense of humour.