Our Client global trading platform supports trading across multi-asset classes globally. They are at the forefront of algorithmic trading with highly technical employees from different variety of disciplines. Leveraging on technology to stock trading, they are able to bring meaningful impact and success to the business. They trade on nearly all electronic and open markets with a huge emphasis on a fair and open market.
· Provide regional support for employees and be the point of contact and coordination for employee events and end to end onboarding process, benefits packages, HRIS entry and maintenance
· Serve as the point of contact for employees’ lifecycle events from onboarding to off-boarding
· Partner with local managers to provide support and guidance
· Work closely with the International HR Manager and teams throughout global offices on people-related projects and initiatives
· Enhance HR operations for regional and global workforce to identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
· Constantly reviewing protocol to ensure it remains relevant to business and aligned with local laws and support implementation and execution of HR policies and programs
· Promote agile business growth and meet needs across various markets