Our client is a global leading online ecommerce and fintech platform that is now looking to hire a high calibre Government Relations professional to lead their Government strategy in Singapore.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build and maintain strong relationships with key government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive government relations strategy for Indonesia
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments affecting the company and the e-commerce and fintech industries
- Represent the company in meetings and discussions with government officials and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and policies, undertaking lobbing and advocacy work/projects as required
- Provide guidance to the company's management team on government relations matters
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Political Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in government relations and engagement
- Demonstrable track record in developing and implementing government relations strategies
- Strong knowledge of Indonesia's political and regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment