Head of Consumer Fund Management (CFM)
Finance - Fintech
Head of CFM for a leading Fintech (Payments) business across the SEA region.
- Lead Customer Fund Management (CFM) operation for the business within the SEA region
- Responsible for CFM operation process alignment and automation
- Strategize and Build corresponding platform capabilities in SEA region
- Manage and Resolve Daily Operations including: liquidity management, fund collection & settlement to merchants, account reconciliation and closure, Customer Refund, Chargeback and Settlement discrepancy
- Ensure on-time delivery of regulatory reporting, compliance with Country's CFM regulatory requirement and risk management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting Field.
- 8 to 10 Years relevant experience in Fund Management.
- Experience in Payments and or Fintech Industry highly preferred.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Visionary mindset, able to strategize Solutions to address Business Priorities.
- Familiarity with SEA region CFM Regulatory Requirements and Framework.
❮ View more jobs