Head of Account Management
Southeast Asia’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users. Our client strives to be the most reliable and secure platform for fiat to crypto on-off ramp services while creating utility for their users’ digital assets.
Our client are looking for a head of Account Management to join them. You will be responsible for leading the team of account managers in building and maintaining relationship with their clients, developing sales plan to bring in new sales and key accounts for the company and to maintain the positive reputation on our firm in the industry.
Reporting to management of the company to plan and strategize the key objectives for the account management department. You will have to lead the account management department to ensure that the department achieves its key objectives and also liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including management, customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience and drive sales for the company.
· Manage a team of account managers, responsible to define and execute the strategy to develop key accounts
· Manage your and your team's OKRs, To build long term relationship with high-net-worth clients
· To understand/identify clients’ issues and work quickly with various stakeholders to address and rectify the issues promptly
· To monitor client accounts and identify and find ways to improve client’s trading volume, convert users to premium and platinum members
· Continuously progress a well-developed pipeline of prospects individual and corporate clients
· Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
· Proven experience as a team leader
· Excellent leadership, listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager