Our client is one of the leading online marketplaces in the Asia region with significant brand recognition. They are now looking for an experienced high caibre professional to lead their Government Affairs and Public Policy team at Group level.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be responsible for the communication and engagement strategy for Government and Public Policy. Highly strategic, you will engage with policy makers across the region working on issues that include commerce, consumer protection, data protection, technology and online payments. This is a highly influential role requiring a deft approach to communications and engagement. You will be culturally aware and adept, familiar in working across multiple countries with a solid understanding of regulatory process and frameworks. This is an outstanding opportunity to impact and influence one of the region's leading organisations and develop a legacy framework for the future.
- A relevant degree from a recognised institution
- A strong track record in Government Relations and Public Policy
- Experience within a digital native business is preferred
- Fintech experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record across Asia markets is essential