Our client is a Fintech company. They provide data-driven software that promotes service adoption and financial engagement. They are doing B2C and B2B models, they are partnered with a different financial institutions, to develop digital banking experience and they’ve been in the industry since 2018. Since they are expanding their team, they are looking for a Frontend Developer fully remote position based in Malaysia.
- Responsible for developing and building an application system.
- In charge of developing software application designs based on requirements and specifications in an appropriate language.
- Work together with other developers, UX/UI designers, business analysts, etc. to create and improve the platform.
- Participate in testing and debugging to ensure it is created and produces desirable results.
- Responsible for communication with the users and stakeholders, for system improvements and features updates.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, or IT-related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience with React HTML, CSS, and Java.
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, working attitude, and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken Chinese is a must.