Southeast Asia’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users. Our client strives to be the most reliable and secure platform for fiat to crypto on-off ramp services while creating utility for their users’ digital assets.
They are looking for a dedicated and capable finance manager to oversee the finance department. Your role is to provide strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction. To oversee the financial management and reporting activities of the company, and to be responsible for budget planning as well as supporting executive management team in offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company
· Overseeing and reviewing daily and month-end accounting procedures and works done by the finance team which may include reconciliation and record of receipts and payments transactions, recording (AP/AR), bank reconciliations, maintaining of the general ledger, posting of journals, maintenance of full set of accounts, preparation of financial statements etc
· Budgeting and forecasting for the business
· Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
· Looking into strengthening current internal control and process improvement
· Provide strong leadership and guidance to Finance team
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent.
· 5 or more years of accounting experience.
· Experienced in Xero accounting software preferred but not a must.
· Good understanding of Crypto in relation to FRS is a plus.
· Good understanding of financial investment on trading platforms.
· Experience in group level consolidation is a plus
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.