Our client is a global ecommerce platform that is now looking to hire a high calibre Government Relations professional to lead their international relations across global free trade markets.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build and maintain strong relationships with key government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders across targeted free trade markets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive government relations strategy for international free trade markets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments affecting the company and the e-commerce industries
- Represent the company in meetings and discussions with government officials and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and policies, undertaking lobbing and advocacy work/projects as required
- Provide guidance to the company's management team on government relations matters