• Architect an end-to-end DevRel program
• Lead developer events to maximize the reach and impact of our technical resources with special events (eg. hackathons, meetups, etc.).
• Inspire and educate developers to use the protocol as the go-to solution for permissionless credit risk infrastructure...
• Craft and publish technical content (blog articles, tutorials, guides, how-to, and videos) that get developers excited about the potential of our protol solutions.
• Represent us at developer conferences and events by providing in-depth technical walkthroughs, live demos, and interacting with other attendees.
• Nurture the community via the most popular developer channels (e.g. Discord, Telegram, Forum, Github, StackOverflow) and contribute to the protocols library and technical documentation.
• Provide user and end-user feedback to product management and engineering teams based on insights and overall feedback collected.
• You have 5+ years experience in the software industry working either as a developer evangelist or advocate, and previous experience working with open-source communities
• You have exceptional communication skills as well as strong technical writing skills. You can communicate complex ideas and concepts to technical audiences.
• You have experience working with online communities and know how to organize and facilitate developer-centric events. You have solid public speaking skills with a comfort level around coding in front of live audiences.
• You understand developer marketing, and you have an appetite for teaching and explaining, and for making highly technical content accessible and fun to both junior and senior developers.
• You have a passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers, and a drive to build a developer community spread out around the world
• You have outstanding organizational and prioritization skills and can manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
• You have a genuine interest in blockchain and web3 technologies, or prior experience in data science...