My client is an online B2B marketplace connecting retailers in APAC with exciting emerging brands from around the world. They provide retailers and brands access to new market opportunities as well as seamless online and offline infrastructure for these entrepreneurs to thrive in the modern world. They are a group of passionate and experienced entrepreneurs, supported by global tier-1 investors and industry-leading advisors with offices in most major markets in APAC. They are currently expanding the team in Hong Kong and hiring a Senior UI/UX Designer.
- Communicate with related parties of how and what data are needed to be collected.
- Work with the product and tech team to identify opportunities for process automation
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to provide business insight and drive business solutions
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Develop or processes and implement tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data engineering & analytics knowledge and trend, update or upgrade our existing data engineering and analytics system/tools at an appropriate pace.
- University degree in computer science, data analysis or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer/data scientists
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Familiar with mainstream data visualization & automate tools, e.g.Power BI, Tableau, Power Automate etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Experience in TensorFlow or other machine learning/AI tools is a bonus