Our client is a cryptocurrency exchange that started back in 2016. Trading volume of billions of dollars a day with a mission of becoming the world’s largest regulated crypto derivatives exchange. Looking for a Customer Relations manager to lead the CRM and retention strategy and execution. Responsible for developing and implementing onboarding and retention user journeys, managing resources, and interact with other central teams.
- Building a gamification strategy to deliver the best loyalty offering in the industry
- Setup automatic user journeys for new and existing users
- Execute and prepare offers and contents to regain inactive customers
- Help integrating our e-mail marketing automation system (Optimove)
- Implementing and optimising our loyalty program connected to our token
- Review and improve the current loyalty scheme and offers
- Scout for the best third-party vendors and tools to deliver the strategy, briefing the business needs, discussing the commercials, and coordinating the integration
- Introducing Net Promoter Score and satisfaction surveys
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are run, detailed, and executed to a high quality, handling stakeholder requirements effectively.
- Monitoring the progress of Analytics ensuring results feed into CRM decision making
- Alignment and coordination with all the internal stakeholders, both in Marketing and other teams in the organization
- Give feedback on the Product and Platform developments needed to increase customers conversions and retention rates, increasing ARPU
- Implementing CRM campaigns in response to regulatory changes or market condition changes in the markets in which we operate
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CRM and retention platforms, best practices and KPIs (welcome the knowledge of Optimove solutions)
- Demonstrable ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of CRM
- Strong hands on experience in the CRM journey
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified decisions
- Experience in managing initiatives across multiple markets and languages
- Experience working in markets subject to changing regulatory conditions
- Strong communication skills with all levels within the business.